Author Topic: Maturing Stake  (Read 4413 times)

Javas

• "Change is inevitable"
    • View Profile
Maturing Stake
« on: January 10, 2016, 12:00:58 AM »
Hello Guys!

First of all i would like to thank every developer behind this amazing coin, definitely looking forward to the progression of this coin!

I have one question about the features of the wallet. I see that there is an option to stake for coin(interest), only thing is that it is not working for me. Something about the coin still not mature? How do I fix this?

Thank you for your help!

Javas
NET- nSDZgLwSFhw124HwimywXvj9XYzjUJ9Jhi

o0o0au

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Maturing Stake
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 07:47:07 AM »
Have to unlock your wallet for it to be in stake mode. Click the unlock wallet button. Need coins in the wallet for it to stake too.

BigJohnson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 01:48:47 AM »

Click unlock, you will notice the lock icon in the bottom right is unlocked and there is a stack of coins that says you are staking when you hover over it.

o0o0au

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 04:41:54 AM »
also note there is a bug after spending... the lock button will say unlock but the wallet is locked again. Remember to click it after all spends else you won't get your stake.

Javas

• "Change is inevitable"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 06:40:58 PM »
also note there is a bug after spending... the lock button will say unlock but the wallet is locked again. Remember to click it after all spends else you won't get your stake.

Yes thank you for your input, I did notice that indeed. But everything is going solid now! Thank you
NET- nSDZgLwSFhw124HwimywXvj9XYzjUJ9Jhi