Author Topic: could anyone sum up: what is going on lately about netcoin?  (Read 4449 times)

lookoutnoob

could anyone sum up: what is going on lately about netcoin?
« on: November 04, 2015, 05:21:12 PM »
Hello netcoiners,

The price falls and the community is getting quiet.
Since i couldnt find on the foruns if there is anything exited coming up, i will ask it here ^^…
I know the pos halving is coming soon!  ;D
Are there any more cool things coming up?
And when will someone fix the netcoin website... It says something about esxi now…

Thanks in advance for answering,

Wouter

Truffle

• View Profile
Re: could anyone sum up: what is going on lately about netcoin?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 11:24:08 AM »
It's sad but is seems like Net is officially dead. There is no activity anymore. And now this weird forum pops up next to the old official forums and the official netcoin site is not even working. Why on earth do something stupid like that?

Seems like the people that were in charge before (like Meee) bailed and left Netcoin.

It's sad but it's been fun.. RIP Netcoin.

SnappySnap

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 04:00:20 PM »
It's sad but is seems like Net is officially dead. There is no activity anymore. And now this weird forum pops up next to the old official forums and the official netcoin site is not even working. Why on earth do something stupid like that?

Seems like the people that were in charge before (like Meee) bailed and left Netcoin.

It's sad but it's been fun.. RIP Netcoin.

Hi Truffle,

There is activity going on (and it's about to get louder) for NET.  We're in the midst of a transition phase with websites, forums, etc...which is always less smooth than we envision. 

Here's what's happened:
- Big changes in the personelle for NET (new teams, new crews, etc)
- Loss of servers (the old servers went down and with that the old website...we are currently building out Netcoin.io as this will become the new face of NET)
- We are also at the same time building out the new foundation page.
- We are finalizing some coin-code updates as well (netcoin to the latest bitcoin core, and a java-based coin code as well)
- We are in the exploration phase with some early seed investors into the use/developement of NET for various applications.

Hang in there...a lot is happening!

lookoutnoob2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 10:28:12 PM »
Well for some reason my old account got deleted...?
Anyway, can you link the old website and forum to the new ones?
And i guess we need more advertising of netcoin...
Keep up the work and let us hear a bit more please

Thanks in advance

Wouter

SnappySnap

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 01:20:49 AM »
Well for some reason my old account got deleted...?
Anyway, can you link the old website and forum to the new ones?
And i guess we need more advertising of netcoin...
Keep up the work and let us hear a bit more please

Thanks in advance

Wouter
'
Good idea about linking.  We'll look into a way to try and preserve the old forums / content there...I'd love to try and integrate, but we had to get a more stable fix / forum in place.

As for the website forwarding..we'll see what we can do.  One of the reasons for moving to netcoin.io was to ensure a complete holacracy approach and access among the foundation/team to passwords and access.  We ran into some problems when older members of the community dropped off/had emergencies and we couldn't get access.   Hence the new site(s).

Thanks for your continued support!

We should have the brand new netcoin.io site up shortly!