Author Topic: Netcoin Support  (Read 4422 times)

j0kiesmurf

• View Profile
Netcoin Support
« on: September 27, 2015, 05:41:11 AM »
 We need to talk about support services. Besides revamping the wallet, we need to promote netcoin to merchants. Maybe not tour the country like Payu with Maza coin, but we need to discuss getting services and support.

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Netcoin Support
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 09:21:45 PM »
Agreed.  API's?  What other features would/could/will make NET more consumer friendly?

o0o0au

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 11:27:40 PM »
Need an api for web based services
Need an api for java, c++ for direct game and product integration.

Basically samples and the api so it can be imported into a project and used if you have the daemon present. Could go further and do samples with a base database etc to show listening for payments receive send etc.

Plug and play integration... like faucetbox but you host it

j0kiesmurf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 04:08:54 AM »
I will be contacting some people I know about getting some more support for netcoin. I know some guys in retail that may or may not be interested. I will pitch it to them and see what happens. The more merchants that take netcoin, the higher the value will be. Crossing my fingers and putting it out there!!!!

SnappySnap

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 08:23:11 PM »
I will be contacting some people I know about getting some more support for netcoin. I know some guys in retail that may or may not be interested. I will pitch it to them and see what happens. The more merchants that take netcoin, the higher the value will be. Crossing my fingers and putting it out there!!!!

Awesome j0kie!! Let the foundation know, and we can get media to interested parties!

j0kiesmurf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 06:07:07 PM »
I have a multi-coin faucet set up started. I am checking sources to see where I can get people involved. I started a netcoin pay cart system for my game server, which can be easily made for any pay cart. In between coin code I'll be working on some php for a homepage or a wiki, maybe both. I'll try to keep people updated.