Author Topic: Is Netcoin still alive?  (Read 4214 times)

netstillalive

• View Profile
Is Netcoin still alive?
« on: January 01, 2016, 11:06:33 PM »
Is Netcoin still alive?

There hasn't been any major activity in this forum, and the only place to trade NET with any volume (Cryptsy) is looking more and more like a scam site. Are there plans to get it listed anywhere else?

What are the plans for NET?

In addition, the bitcointalk forum announce post that is linked from the main page of Netcoin.io does nothing to benefit the coin, if anything it will scare any new person away with all of the crap talking and acusations.

s3v3nh4cks

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is Netcoin still alive?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 06:38:11 PM »
Netcoin is Still Alive my friend. We have lots of things in the works. While Cryptsy is a Black Eye for everyone, you can trade Net at Cryptoia, and keep an eye out on Bittrex and Polo in the Near future.

Keep an eye out for the next Wallet release to be public soon, and for some exciting new developments...

lookoutnoob2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 08:03:32 PM »
Netcoin is alive in my eyes, just not a lot have been posted. But snappy is working on the new website and after that will be posting more frequently.

SnappySnap

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 03:39:38 AM »
Netcoin is Still Alive my friend. We have lots of things in the works. While Cryptsy is a Black Eye for everyone, you can trade Net at Cryptoia, and keep an eye out on Bittrex and Polo in the Near future.

Keep an eye out for the next Wallet release to be public soon, and for some exciting new developments...

Hey hey,

Netcoin is still alive!  That said, if it feels like it isn't to you...we apologize.  How can we be of better use/communication for you?

We're working on some new code updates (And wallet updates) atm, and have some news regarding possible partnerships in the works. 

Please keep an eye on:
netcoin.io
netcoinfoundation.io