Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I am like you I opened it and I felt something was wrong.
General Discussion / Re: Mining of crypto-currencies on P2pool
« Last post by Criderall on February 09, 2018, 08:44:59 AM »
Want to know about exotic knowledge and I need a lot of advice.
Official Announcements / Does the content of these content still have more?
« Last post by Criderall on February 09, 2018, 08:28:21 AM »
I want to know about forum content. What is the most important thing?
Official Announcements / Re: Netcoin going to boom, the people need to know!!
« Last post by prochefbill on February 04, 2018, 12:12:33 AM »
I dont get it ... you just did point out the things that make $NET great in your list ..... You also state that the coin is community driven (not owned by banks nor a "company" like XRP) but you think this coin can magically come up with a "marketing strategy". Banks and "companies use "marketing strategies. $NET is a community .... make the marketing your own and sing the praises of $NET but please don't confuse the foundation with a "marketing firm". We are the marketing firm!!
Official Announcements / Re: Netcoin going to boom, the people need to know!!
« Last post by JimineyCricket on January 15, 2018, 11:13:47 PM »
You're correct. But Netcoin needs a better marketing strategy. They need to be specific like Vertcoin
1. Not being owned by banks, it is a financial system owned by users
2. resistant to centralisation
3 use volunteer from community

Also - update more- its shows that not much has been done on program

Much like Vert. If you can point out those traits we can rocket
Official Announcements / Netcoin going to boom, the people need to know!!
« Last post by ibinbasha on January 12, 2018, 05:15:59 PM »
Exchanges / Re: NETCOIN : Exchanges
« Last post by fireiceviper on January 12, 2018, 02:18:37 PM »
this needs to be filled in by the foundation
'its the binance listing form
Netcoin Support / Re: Paper wallet issues
« Last post by BigJohnson on January 07, 2018, 12:43:13 AM »
Netcoin Support / Paper wallet issues
« Last post by RalphQ on January 06, 2018, 02:30:28 PM »
Hi. I recently purchased a large amount of coins and I am having an issue getting them off of the exchange. I sent 500 to an address I made with the paper wallet on netcoin website. When I went to to see the transaction, I get this message, "Version code of address did not match acceptable versions for network: 112 not in [0, 5]"  When I did it on blockexplorer, it says, "No Matching records found." Can someone update the wallet?  Also tried to download the windows wallet, but had a hard time understanding the instructions. Followed the directions online and couldn't get it to sync or connect to a network. Thanks for any help, I really don't want to leave my coins on the exchange I plan on holding on to them for a while. Ralph.   
Development Discussion / Suggestions
« Last post by sirfragalot on December 27, 2017, 07:19:32 PM »
Hi folks,

First of all, Hi! I am new to community; long-term holder of Net (2014).

I am actively trying to promote Net via my friends and colleagues because I see the benefits of this coin; however am met by the following comments whenever I try to set them up with a wallet. So, without telling you guys how to do your job, please could I make the following suggestions that might help this great coin gain a bit more traction.

1.) They come to this site and its not TLS - This could be easily sorted for free and automated using a free CA such as Lets Encrypt, etc. and would help gain a bit more trust from potential users. I can help you guys out with this if you like.

2.) I point them to download a wallet for either their Macs / Windows / Linux machines, and for the most part this is straight forward; however with the latest release 2.5.2 in order to gain any connections to the network one must manually add nodes.  This is easy on a Windows box, but Mac's I have no idea where the .conf file is.  This is where most people comment - "this should just work straight away, why is it so complicated".  Again, this would be easily rectified with either a) a comprehensive guide for all platforms b) an update to the wallet code?

I am willing to help you out with any of the above, just reply / drop me a PM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10